Dear Tidal Community,
With the successful completion of the Tidal Testnet on May 14th, we are thrilled to share our test updates and progress thus far. The Tidal testnet was a fruitful experience as it helped us in gaining positive feedback that we will actively adopt as we transition into the next phase of Tidal’s journey. This has been possible with the support of our awesome community who helped us in troubleshooting minor bugs throughout the process. We have successfully fixed most of the frontend issues, redesigned page layouts for a better user experience. Furthermore, our testnet smart contracts have also passed Peckshield’s audit.
Our development would not accelerate without the support of 192 active testers in the past three weeks reporting bugs and validating improvements. In over thousands of transactions generated by our testers, the user experience has been made far more intuitive with valuable feedback.
See below the score leaderboard and some key metrics of testing results.
- Below illustrates the score histogram of the top 20 testers, spreading between 2553 and 785. Each account will be rewarded $400.
- Detailed user data and score board for the top 20 testers can be found in the sheet below (score board):
- Top 10 accounts for bug reports can be found in the sheet below (bug report score), each account will be rewarded $200.
- Audit report Link: https://app.gitbook.com/@tidal/s/docs/audit-report
- Multiple frontend updates have been implemented for guarantor, seller deposit/withdraw, and buyer’s wallet.
With the mainnet approaching, we are very excited to get the product ready for a successful launch. For the next sprint of three weeks — the below are our priority feature updates.
- Implement remaining bugs from the testnet and a short period of interval testing to ensure the functionality of updates.
- 5–10 targeted protocols as mainnet launching partners to be covered in Tidal’s initial cover pool.
- Mainnet deployment on Polygon Network.
About Tidal Finance
Tidal Finance makes DeFi safer by providing insurance coverage for assets across chains in custom balanced liquidity pools. TIDAL is a Balancer-like insurance market that allows users to create custom insurance pools for one or more assets.
With Tidal, users can choose risk pools depending on their risk appetite, and filter it through a combination of protocols/assets and their coverage terms (premium, cover period, etc). Liquidity Providers, on the other hand, can invest in pools that suit their risk/reward ratio.
Follow our Tidal public channels for future updates:
☂️ Official Website: https://tidal.finance/
☂️ Medium: https://tidalfinance/medium.com
☂️ Twitter: https://twitter.com/tidaldefi
☂️ Telegram: https://t.me/TidalGlobal
☂️ Announcements Channel: https://t.me/tidalann
📗 Tidal Gitbook Whitepaper: https://tidal.gitbook.io/tidal-gitbo